Growing plants and copulating are different things, it would please me greatly to se fewer sexualised comments made about plants.

Oh I dunno Louise, personaly I like my plants short fat and stinky, just like my women  :good:

I just love these crazy arse threads  :jerry:

Edited by bufo marinus
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I ordered them from demon seeds not sure where exactly they are based (ill google it). Yeah I love the leaves too they're so compact on the master kush that some fingers overlap each other, Blue medi kush has a little bit of satty influence to her leaves but has bottom branches that are nearly as high as the tops. Im gonna cross these two with an afghani special(old school afghani x double afghani) male from kc brains. And ive still got a few more master kush and afghani beans for later aswell.

Thanks  for looking, I found out after filling out a 500 dollar order, then find out they cant ship to usa.

good luck with them.you going to try fermize seeds

Thanks  for looking, I found out after filling out a 500 dollar order, then find out they cant ship to usa.

good luck with them.you going to try fermize seeds

That sucks man have you chosen another seed bank yet? Yeah the blue medi kush was a fem seed (strain only available feminized) but the others were just regulars but i if i re order the master kush ill be going fem. Infact after this seed run i wont need to buy regular seeds as im hoping ill have plenty of my own , and hoping for some left over pollen to store in the freezer for later should i find another female that i would like to cross with him , he smells like fairy floss..

• Upvote 1

Cool thread Skunk . Though the whole kush defenition and origination still eludes me.

Not interested in modern day variations and offshoots (og etc.) that falsely carry the kush title.

What Id like to know is what is the original kush like?

Do they still grow the same cultivar out there in the kush mountains?

Cultivars from out there perhaps differ from valley to valley aswell  just to make things muddier... lol

and im bent... :D

Man I'd love to be there in a kush field right now squating down to each one for look feel and fragrance. "Behold yea magic plant"  :sun:

Edited by -RiverRat-

Cool thread Skunk . Though the whole kush defenition and origination still eludes me.

Not interested in modern day variations and offshoots (og etc.) that falsely carry the kush title.

What Id like to know is what is the original kush like?

Do they still grow the same cultivar out there in the kush mountains?

Cultivars from out there perhaps differ from valley to valley aswell  just to make things muddier... lol

and im bent... :D

Man I'd love to be there in a kush field right now squating down to each one for look feel and fragrance. "Behold yea magic plant"  :sun:

So long as your not getting shot at RR!

• Upvote 1

Kush from America is not related at all to Hindu Kush, or the things us Aussies know as Kushes. Bubba Kush was from a fella called Bubba and not from Bubble gum cross Kush. The strains the Americans call Kush are sativa indica hybrids that turned out to be stinky good weed and was named Kush. People started paying top dollar for ksuh and suddenly everyone has kush. 

Skunk xxx are you now one of "The Don's" men?

i got some kushes

blueberry x tahoe og x sour og

deadhead og x doubledown diesel

herijuana x bubba kush

think i got osme more stashed away too

u dont think its the KOOSH brandname that is suposed to be sunonomous with quality

that gets brandished around a bit too much

being a aussie i never have experienced the kush craze

ive grown a master kush and a few lesser popular kushes

to me a kush is from afghanistan and is a majority indica plant

these kushes available on the m,arket from clone only suplys

seem to have a very sativa influence and seem to flower to and beyond 10 weeks

wat sets them apart from the others?

take care

bil

Kush valley is the boarder between India and pakistan/afghanistan. Kush are a separate genome, like auto strains and indica/sativa are sub variants of cannabis. Kush are the most potent variant of land race cannabis, established by lab analysis by such great R&D teams as steep hill labs.

I grow a shit tonne of kush genetics. They are tough as Fuck, pest and disease resistant and grown well get into the mid to high 20 % thc range. Many Indica strains barely get above 20 %.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2