Throw me a line guys, just did a watering, one of my babies is getting chlorotic? leaves. Yellowing leaves with green veins. I know its a deficiency of some kind, but the memory can't recall exactly what. Been poring over the High Times and Max yield issues, but as always, the issue you need is nowhere to be found. H2O for tonight's menu, but would like to resolve by tomorrow evening. A coupla pics.............post-50453-0-63805100-1367230244_thumb.jpgpost-50453-0-96723800-1367230382_thumb.jpg

post-50453-0-45350400-1367230259_thumb.jpg

post-50453-0-49460900-1367230274_thumb.jpg

post-50453-0-06417100-1367230290_thumb.jpg

If you have gnats... I can't see flushing helping. Gnats like a wet medium... unless you are drenching with an insecticide, can't see adding more water to the pot doing anything to halt a gnat infestation.

Interveinal chlorosis is generally associated with magnesium deficiency... adding something with Mg might be more useful than flushing the pot.

Flushed with neem, and given a dose of Epsom for the magnesium. Couple of days should see her back to health:-) Hydro supplier just got a new medium in, grow stones made from recycled glass. Is recommended as a top dressing, to deter gnats. Next few spare bucks and I'm a gonna gets me a sack, been waiting for this stuff to arrive, comes in two grades, will be replacing the expanded clay I currently use, simply because its not strip mined.

Well, gone through the motions, still no sign of problem abating, just slowing. Plant growth appears to have ceased, or is very, very slow. Pest check reveals no Gnats or mites present, possibly a root infection is causing the issue? Any recommendations, plant is not overly stressed yet, just a little unhealthy.

A week since first Epsom treatment, another treatment last night and a check this morning and yay, she is responding. Severe magnesium deficiency the only possible explanation. Another treatment will hopefully see her back to health next week, job done?