GOT season 3

I read up to book four a few years ago after stumbling on them in the library . Just recently watched series 1,2,3 and three a couple of months back and am still awed by how fecking magnificently they've done it. Feckin love all the characters and never want the series to stop ever lol.

Just epic!

After watching every episode I feel guilty at having downloaded it as well which isnt like me. Cant help but feeling I should contribute even a measly buck though i still havent.

:scratchin:

thats all i got to say im speechless

I'll be hunting up a copy of the books what the title, something about fire/ICE?

A mate of mine has read the books, I think I'll be getting a copy ASAP.

The last episode seems more like a 'fill in' episode and an oportunity for several actors to get their 'nudity clause' out of the way.

The political side of things seems to be worming its way out into the open.

The book series is called "A Song of Ice and Fire". Books are as follows:

The remaining two novels are titled:

The sex scenes actually advance the story. The whole series is based on the English War of The Roses.

Valar Morghulis, can't wait to see Braavos it'll be bad ass too.

Now I want to Google more about that Prince but last time I googled I found out about a read wedding before its time

That would be The Red Wedding. There is a spoiler tag you know. Book fans just loving dropping spoilers on the tv show fans. Prince Oberyn Martell has already been cast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JU53dfWE8w

Prince Oberyn Martell (a/k/a The Red Viper) vs Ser Gregor Clegane (a/k/a The Mountain that Rides.) Read by Roy Dotrice.