Advice

I'm new to growing and need advice. I havn't started yet but I'm thinking of it soon. I want advice on the best strain for me and whether I should go outdoor or indoor. I'm in SA and I just want to grow a personal smoke. Enough to last me till next harvest if possible without growing too much.

In Adelaide at the moment should I go indoor or outdoor? And what strain should I go for, I want a big yield but good smoke. Is Nothern Lights good for that or are there any others considering I've never grown b4. I know where I vcan get good seeds and clones but I just dont know what to go for. Any advice welcome!!

Guest elefunk_delivers

Sup Bloodshot..

may i suggest growing indoors increases turnaround.. and no real bug and weather problems..

in regards to seeds may i suggest doin a mega search online and email ppls overseas askin to do trades with seeds..

ive found that.. fellow smokers are most happy to do trades with seeds specially with aussie weed..

thats if u have seeds to spare.. otherwise do a search in yahoo.au on seed banks theres a few around aust..

much respect

Ele

If you have a hidden area to grow outdoors then do that, just use seeds from a deal for your first grow. If you do need to grow indoors then you will need to do a bit of planning about your grow methods and where to make the grow room, you can find more information on the subjects in some of the other forums here and the members will all help where we can.

lol

Many cheers peoples. I shouldn't hav problems getting good NL female clones so I think I'll go for that. I was leaning toward indoor anyway but I was just a little worried about the recent crackdown on hydro in SA. dont wanna get busted an all. Anyway, I'll give it a shot and prob ask you all more advice on techniques an all. And when I start growing, i'll keep you all posted with pics how I go. Cheers peoples.