Sensi NL#5 or Dr.Atomics NL#5

Hi guys.
Trying to decide on either Sensi NL#5 or Dr.Atomics NL#5

I keep hearing that Sensi's quality control has gone down hill recently but I'd aloways thought that Sensi was the gold standard for strains like NL.

Ive also read many times that  Dr.Atomic has apparently got the ducks nuts when it comes to NL and have read very few negatives about his seeds.

Im having real trouble choosing.so any input would be greatfully appreciated, particularly by anyone that actualy grown either strain in the last couple of years.

Thanks.

Sensi doesn't actually sell NL#5 because it's an elite clone rather than a seed strain. It is used as a building block in atleast 4 or more of Sensi's strains, including Northern Lights (NL#5 x NL#2), Jack Herer, Shiva Skunk and NL#5xHaze.

I can't comment on Dr Atomic because I have never heard of them... there are so many new players popping up these days it is hard to keep track of them all.

I'd be interested to know where you "keep hearing that Sensi's quality control has gone down hill recently"?

i would consider the aurora mix pack by 303 seeds.

303 Seeds Happy Life Mix Pack – Aurora
Price Match Guarantee (T&C Conditions Apply)
In Stock
productUkFlag.jpg productUsFlag.jpg productCanFlag.jpg productEurFlag.jpg productOzFlag.jpg
thumb_303brand.jpg
productBuyNow.jpg
Quantity:

Regular Cannabis Seeds
12 seeds
$74.26

productEmailFriend.jpg productWishlist.jpg productBookmark.jpg
  • Description
  • Characteristics
  • Shipping

Each Happy Life Aurora Mix pack includes 4 seeds each of Northern Lights #5 Citrus Pheno(F3), Northern Lights #5 Monster Pheno(F3), and Northern Lights #5 Classic Pheno(F2) x Pure Kush(Suge)/Uzbekistan Hashplant.  These mixes are unlabeled, but each pack is guaranteed to have 4 seeds of each genetic. 

Our Aurora Project delved into the Northern Lights #5 cultivars via seed stock from Bodhi's NL#5(noof) x BCSC NL#5 project.  An open pollination of the F1 seed stock led to a large F2 pool that yielded several stellar variations: Citrus, Monster and Classic.  We've done a F3 pollination with a superior citrus F2 male and the selected Citrus and Monster pheno's.  In addition, we're including a limited release Northern Lights #5 x Pure Kush/Uzbekistan Hashplant F1 cross that will only be available in this mix pack.  Expect good to excellent yields of medically potent cannabis that will finish in 9 weeks or less, with the majority finishing around 8 weeks. The Pure/Uzbek father is also from Bodhi seed stock.