microwaving weed?

Slower is definitly better. Get a cardboard box, punched full of holes. place groomed bud in there. Close the box up. Point a fan at the box in a warm shaded area. Go to ya job, or go look for one?

Come back a while later and before too long depending on conditions, you'll have a bud thats better off being cured for another 3 months, but its is also smokeable and will probably give you a hit; as opposed to the slap and cough you'll get off the microwave buds.

Edited by iTiC

I recently used the bowl over a boiling pot of water..... Read on here somewhere... Worked well, certainly did not burn it... Takes around 20 minutes to get a nice burnable consistency.

1pot of boiling water, one plate on top of saucepan, water kept on boil, not too rapid to avoid steam wetting bud. Water boils at 212 F which is hot enough to disperse moisture but not resin, 10 - 20 mins.  Works a treat!

Yeah, I had a little chuckle at that description.

gallery_15017_983_87119.jpgI

Interestingly though Datsun themselve describe it as a sports car (coupe, is ther a difference?) in their marketing campaign... Definetly not as quick as the 200B, a good car none the less..    (cant't beleive there are TWO Datsun related threads going at the moment!!) (Image courtesy of Naycha, https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/60130-stoners-vs-truckers/ ), Thanks Naycha, great post, would be nice to have this poster on the wall in the pool room..

Sorry to be a pain but I don't want anyone mistaking the above car for a 120Y lol the 120Y is kind of like the fat ugly sister to the 1200...

Better add something half relevant too hehe, I am also a fan of the bain marie method ( the plate on top of a simmering pot of water). I roughly chop the bud first then as it dries out I chop it a bit more so it dries out quicker. I find it the least crap of the fast drying methods.

I saw that poster and thought i was in the wrong thread for a bit :crazytwist:

Naycha :peace:

Very Interesting Topic. Not !

To the best of my knowledge the waves that are produced inside the microwave

do a small amount of damage to the THC each time they pass through the buds.

I cant prove this but it is what I have been told. Id be more worried about the buds

being burnt to a crisp if you were not paying attention LMFAO.

I have watched someone 'Nuke' buds in the microwave wrapped inside a double layer of

paper towel. They had they microwave set to high. They would hit start then a few seconds

later make it stop. They would open the microwave oven door and let the humidity escape

and the buds cool down. Then repeat the process until the buds were smokable. (If you can call it that)

I smoked the end result and got completely ripped. It packed a good punch but didnt have that last kick I wanted.

I cant say whether this was a result of the waves in the microwave destroying the THC or whether it needed

several weeks to mature in a glass jar manicuring.

**My preferred method is to chop the wet buds (best you can) in a small ceramic bowl and place the bowl on the

top rack of the oven set to the lowest possible temperature with the door open a few inches. The ovens lowest

temperature is around 70-90 degrees from memory but keep an eye on them it only takes 15 minutes maximum.

(Still not the best but it beats microwaving)