• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Grow Fresh LED Grow Technology  "Moving into the future"

Photo

Baking Brownies with Decarboxylated Bubble Hash in Coconut Oil

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

Wherever I lay my Hash, that's my home.

• Members
  • 6554 Posts:
  • Interests:Pooping Dark Matter Hash Nuggets, Eating Endangered Animals.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: When switch is "ON"

Have Been playing around with using bubble hash in edibles, and made some shit hot brownies......

Have worked out a good ratio of 2 tablepoons of Coconut oil to 2 grams of Bubble Hash.

For one Pack of these Brownies, I used just 2 grams of good Bubble hash....... the effects were VERY suprising.

Attached File  P1070063.JPG   284.14K   31 downloads

Oh and this mix is like a chocolate Vortex... lol

I recommend an eighth of the whole slab to start, effects start after 25 minutes, much quicker delivery than butter mixes.

We tried another 1/8th 2hours later, and ended up all munted and passed out an hour after that..... 3 seasoned smokers. lol

1/2 of 1/8th is a good buzz, which is what I'm on now and the after affects of last night still linger. :bounce:

Here's some info I'm sure most of you know, but for those that don't, Welcome to edible's.......

Some info from an Edibles Guru.......

"Ingesting marijuana and hash, aka eating it, brings very different affects compared to smoking. Veteran smokers are often floored by a standard strength edible. Why is this? What about tolerance? Why do high tolerance smokers get so high from standard edibles?

The simple answer is that smoking Cannabis creates delta-9-THC, and eating it makes 11-hydroxy-THC, which is 10x more psychoactive than delta-9-THC.

To get high from Cannabis we first use heat to break the "-A" off of the "THC-A" and "CBD-A". For smoking marijuana, this happens as you burn, the heat of the fire breaks the "-A" off and we get high from THC and CBD. The process of removing the "-A" group is known as decarboxylation. The "-A" is a carboxyl group (COOH). Enough nerd talk. In simple terms, you have to activate the THC before you eat it."

Matt Rize
Cooking Marijuana & Hash: Part 1 :signthis:

Decarboxylation: :yahoo:
The general rule for decarboxylating THC-A into THC is 90 minutes at 100 C degrees. That's the temperature of boiling water. The idea is you double boil your hash in Coconut Oil for 90 minutes,  stirring occasionally and use that  oil to cook, or even better eat without further cooking.
Use a Pot of boiling water with a bowl inside, or double boiler.

Baking temperatures of 200C aren't even usable as that is way too hot for THC.

Bake Brownies at 140C for 1 hour. No higher or you will start to vapourize the THC.

There is a slight taste of cannabis, but I must say, its the cleanest tasting edible i've had.

This is what happened, after 24 hours of Canna tripping.........

Attached File  P1070067.JPG   131.16K   29 downloads

........ Last slice anyone. hehe

Here are a few baked goods, winter is a coming, and I'm getting ready.....

Chicken Curry Pie and  Apple Turnovers - Stoner Size......

Attached File  P1070064.JPG   164.92K   20 downloads  Attached File  P1070065.JPG   120.29K   18 downloads Attached File  P1070066.JPG   199.8K   17 downloads

Canna Steak, Tomato and Cheese Pie........

Attached File  P1070053.JPG   121.11K   17 downloads Attached File  P1070054.JPG   134.6K   16 downloads Attached File  P1070055.JPG   92.1K   15 downloads

Ok, thats it, just waiting till harvest so i can make some more bubble for some baking, but get into it!

It's not just for Baking, theres Hot drinks, pastas, Stews, anything you can eat, you can use it in.

Just remember to keep the cooking temps under 140C and you wont Vapourize the THC ya wanna eat. :doh:

Off to finish that last slice...... hehe......  awesome. Peace. Nibbler. :afro:

Attached File  P1070068.JPG   107.53K   15 downloads

And so, life returned to normal, or at least as normal as it gets in this primitive dirtball inhabited by psychotic apes. Thanks to the effects of the Hash waves, the people of Earth have not memory of what had transpired, except Nibbler, and no one believed him or cared what he had to say. I, meanwhile, returned to my post, ever vigilant, lest Earth again come under Hash attack. And when that day comes, God help us. God help us all.

Cloning for Coco Growers

https://cannabis.com...le/#entry301424

Coco Growers Guide
https://cannabis.com...nd-get-growing/

Tent Set up and Equipment List

https://cannabis.com...-yaself-a-tent/

Dutch Tulip Joint Tutorial

https://cannabis.com...h-catcher-leaf/

Decarboxylated Bubble Hash Brownies

https://cannabis.com...il/#entry391759

Growing outdoors and Understanding Light Hours

https://cannabis.com...rs/#entry322068

CO2 Extraction Hash with Dry Ice

https://cannabis.com...ag/#entry304265

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Fuel

Fuel

Tool / Troll

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
  • Interests:I like a good fucking bonghit
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None

BRAVO HASH !

I will be making this for sure !

Great read and top qality food products !

Bentato

Bentato

Mr Bentato Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

Yeah interesting read mate :) Thanks for the info, shot you some rep for the good post !

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2525 Posts:
Yumm-o
And I will atest to the increase in potency of properly de-carbed hash/trich's etc
Hash brownies such a stoner stereotype...

Sir PsychoHashy

Sir PsychoHashy

Feeding the Hash Monster

• Moderator Crew
  • 3841 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing & Fornicating, and titties
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Nibbling on hash, excellent idea.  Great advice and clear instructions, good stuff nibbler.  Wish I had some of that here for desert right now.

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
"Not necessarily stoned, but ah beautiful" - Jimi Hendrix
"A long, long, long, long time ago, Before the wind, before the snow, Lived a man, lived a man I know, Lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho." - RHCP

2012-2013 Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...tempt-nsw-aust/
2013-2014 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...indoor-outdoor/
2014-2015 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...ome-bean-trees/
2016 Indoor grow - https://cannabis.com...temple-of-hash/

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

• Members
  • 6554 Posts:

BRAVO HASH !

I will be making this for sure !

Great read and top qality food products !

Cheers Fuel, get ya cakes on!

Yeah interesting read mate :) Thanks for the info, shot you some rep for the good post !

lol , dont need any more Rep.... I cop enuff shit about it as it is......  Cheers Man.

Yumm-o
And I will atest to the increase in potency of properly de-carbed hash/trich's etc
Hash brownies such a stoner stereotype...

Yes Mata, rattled the old brain for a day or two...........Think Brownies were always popular, as the rich chocolate masks the taste of even the worst Butter mixes.... lol

Nibbling on hash, excellent idea.  Great advice and clear instructions, good stuff nibbler.  Wish I had some of that here for desert right now.

No..... No Hash for You! ..... lol .......well maybe..... if ya good......... and ya eat ya brussel sprouts........

Thanks fellas, just passing it on as i try it myself. Peace. Nibbler

asterisk

asterisk

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

nice one nibbler! looks delish

loving the detail on the pie

Vape

Vape

That Vape guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 Posts:
  • Interests:self medication, staying healthy ,
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Wicked Mate!! :yahoo:

I wanna get into some edibles, and this looks like the way!!

Thankyou for sharing!!

lets see how i go this harvy, i might have to invest in a set of bubble bags.. :egyptdance:

Vape For Life

Cannabis..its a miracle plant..and I love it !!!!.. growing it is so intense!! lol

like a wise man once said.. ". I wonder if anyone's crossed federalism with hemp to get a really tall cauliflower and then breed in some stronger strains" 

(made my day fnord420)

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

• Members
  • 6554 Posts:

nice one nibbler! looks delish

loving the detail on the pie

They were all Yummy, the Chicken Curry pie left a lil after burn..... but thats to be expected.... lol ... Its all in the details Gaul........ all in the details.....  :thumbsup: .....

Wicked Mate!! :yahoo:

I wanna get into some edibles, and this looks like the way!!

Thankyou for sharing!!

lets see how i go this harvy, i might have to invest in a set of bubble bags.. :egyptdance:

Vape For Life

Heya Vape, mate , know how ya like ya vapourizer, this is also the cleanest way to make edibles with bubble hash. Great for Method for making some medicinal Edibles and quick and easy..... can also use Dry Ice hash....... basically any hash that will disolve in oil,  without a high percentage of plant material will make the most awesome edibles.

I'd make more, but then I'd lose all me sweet, sweet, full melt. lol

Peace. Nibbler.

El Kabong

El Kabong

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1150 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis
  • Cannabis Use:None

Nibbsy, you are a fucking mental case! can't wait to try all that.What no horses' douvers!  =+)

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.