Storage Of The Goods

Well guys, I have harvested my crop and dried it by hanging from a line in a cool dark place. Drying took 5 days.

I have now bagged it up in sanwich bags (28gms in each/oz). I have read to keep it in the fridge or freezer. Wouldnt the freezer create ice crystals from the bit of moisture left? If so, the pot could be soggy.

So far I have it stored in a drawer but want it out of the house. There is a fridge in the garage where I grew it. What do you rekon I should do.

Since I dont smoke it, I cant really be bothered going thru the long drawn out procedure of curing it. I should try a small ammount and see what it is like. I enjoyed my smoke but unfortunately too manmt tailor mades have fucked my lungs up and I end up coughing my lungs out. Very painful and unpleasant although the effect is great.

If I did cure some, would it make it more milder on the lungs or would I still have the same problem.

Hope you guys can help me out.

If you have an industrial freezer handy you can syik it in 20 gallon buckets in a watertight container then cover that with water and freeze it

.So like a smaller container like tupperware ,,,inside the bags with the pot...then in a bucket of water that is frozen..

I call this the Walt disney technique...for 2 reasons...1 being the obvious, :mellow: 2 being that its tottaly fictional and I just made it up..Im fucken ripped :;):

Oh shit my mates here I got to hide my measley 3 cones from the cunt :P

IMO its a really bad idea to store your weed bagged up in equal amounts. What will the cops think if they find that? I reckon big mason jars or tupperware containers are a better idea. If ya wanna store long term invest in one of those vacuum sealers from danoz direct. Great for freezing weed too. I sometimes use mine for food as well :P

Hows it goin Pipeman?

Thanks for that advice mate, it makes 200% sense. The way I have it packed is in small bags, medium and large. Looks like a dealers stash.

I am going to empty them all.

Tell me, what the hell is a mason jar. The Yanks refer to them a hell of a lot.

Thanks to to Chev. we must catch up some time.

Long time no see GTG ... glad to see you stuck it out with the grow in the end. Nice work BTW :P

Attached is a pic of the clip seal jars mate. I already had a few of these but if I was buying em again i'd get the oval round shaped ones. Keeping a couple of jars like this in the bottom of the cupboard to cure for a few more months. The flavour really starts to shine once all of the chlorophyll (green in the leaves/plant) has broken down.

Good to see you back mate

;) Tugboat :P

post-1-1080294644_thumb.jpg