7- Varieties

fox

Mate I've never heard of rootie tootie, sounds nice, could you tell us a bit about it??

Also the ATF, is that alaskan thunder fuck clone???? is the trainwreck and actual trainwreck clone???? Where did you get these awesome genetics you lucky bastard. :P Are you like in canada or US getting clones from a med club or sumthing???? Or you just have some very very good associates????

If that trainwreck is the actual clone and not a clone of steve tucks seeds, then you got some valuable weed on your hands man, very very jealous. In the shitloads of crops I've grown nothing that prestigious has ever graced my growroom, and you growing it first crop. I know you can get it from 3rd floor in oakland these days though, so things are picking up for the availability of these elite clones.

Good luck and cant wait for the piccies.

You called it my friend, the third floor in oakland. Actual atf that has the yellowist hairs, and is very dense.....need co2......actual trainwreck, everything in soil pots for the best organic flavor.

Rootie tootie leaves are so glossy you can see yourself in them...kind of resembles my white rihnos

3 weeks left, need to get my digital camera up and running....got the pics, but no port to load them....

they will come with time

the alaskanthunderfuck had 48 hours of verg and no bloom......also have a motherplant (Bubbleberry)