What's the best portable vape in Australia?

Hi Guys!

Looking for a portable vape. I do most of my smoking on the go so this is what I need.I really want the Pax by Ploom but I seem unable to buy it in Australia and no one is able to ship internationally.

There are a few dodgy sellers on eBay but since it is pricey Im a bit wary of giving some stranger with no rating my money.

Do you guys have any other vapors you can reccommend?

My vape must have the following attributes

- Stealth , small enough to carry in pocket - no obstrusive pipes sticking out. No butane smell when in use. Quiet during use

- Easy to maintain and clean - I smoke everyday so I will be cleaning the filter quite alot Im assuming

- Want to get as high as I get with my glass bong - Would like to use as much as or less weed then I use in my bong(if at all possible)

- Not more then $300

-Convenient - would prefer if the entire unit is in one piece(more portable) - like the Pax.

Any suggestions guys? Reviews on those you've tried?

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Downvote 2

I dont know if this qualifies as portable as it wont fit in your pocket However I used to use the OLD style light bulb which you can still find around second hand stores dump etc and

1 just twist of the aluminium wiring bit  and throw that bit away and your left with a empty glass bulb

2  2 lt softdrink  plastic cap and drill in 2 small holes

3 get some plastic aquarium air hose and fit this into one of the holes (this is the bit you will be sucking from lol)

4 get a candel and light her up

5 throw some mix in the light bulb  and put on your cap

6 hold it about 2 cm above the lighted candel and shake it a bit till you see white smokey vapours

7 suck it all in and enjoy

8 best of all it only costs around 2 bucks so you can throw it away when finished lol

Edited by gunnumganjastyle