• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

What's the best portable vape in Australia?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

tripdooks

tripdooks

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Hi Guys!

Looking for a portable vape. I do most of my smoking on the go so this is what I need.I really want the Pax by Ploom but I seem unable to buy it in Australia and no one is able to ship internationally.

There are a few dodgy sellers on eBay but since it is pricey Im a bit wary of giving some stranger with no rating my money.

Do you guys have any other vapors you can reccommend?

My vape must have the following attributes

- Stealth , small enough to carry in pocket - no obstrusive pipes sticking out. No butane smell when in use. Quiet during use

- Easy to maintain and clean - I smoke everyday so I will be cleaning the filter quite alot Im assuming

- Want to get as high as I get with my glass bong - Would like to use as much as or less weed then I use in my bong(if at all possible)

- Not more then $300

-Convenient - would prefer if the entire unit is in one piece(more portable) - like the Pax.

Any suggestions guys? Reviews on those you've tried?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

tripdooks

tripdooks

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
Ok then..the Pax it is...

http://www.ploom.com...5/pax-hero1.png

gunnumganjastyle

gunnumganjastyle

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None

I dont know if this qualifies as portable as it wont fit in your pocket However I used to use the OLD style light bulb which you can still find around second hand stores dump etc and

1 just twist of the aluminium wiring bit  and throw that bit away and your left with a empty glass bulb

2  2 lt softdrink  plastic cap and drill in 2 small holes

3 get some plastic aquarium air hose and fit this into one of the holes (this is the bit you will be sucking from lol)

4 get a candel and light her up

5 throw some mix in the light bulb  and put on your cap

6 hold it about 2 cm above the lighted candel and shake it a bit till you see white smokey vapours

7 suck it all in and enjoy

8 best of all it only costs around 2 bucks so you can throw it away when finished lol

Edited by gunnumganjastyle, 15 March 2013 - 05:28 PM.

Farmer jim

Farmer jim

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
I've never used it but the da Vinci looks pretty good.

tripdooks

tripdooks

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
Apparently the pax is better see my below thread

evilistics

evilistics

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
If you don't wont to use a postal forwarding company to get the pax, wait for the davinci ascent which will be released very soon. I own a pax but will probably get the ascent as a backup.

distiller

distiller

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS

Could be a bit above budget, but I have owned and used a Stotz & Bickel, "Mighty" for three years now. I use it daily and have nothing but praise. They are just that good. They are quality.

Distiller

papasmurf999

papasmurf999

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2194 Posts:
This threads half a decade old mate haha. I hear good things about the firefly 2 though

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.