Reposted from 420 crew

yuuuum! you said they've just started to flower right? how come yours are nice an compact but mine are stringy? an mine are like 3 weeks into flowering...

Be patient mate. The buds fill out over time. 

If they are outdoors, throw out all ideas about timeframes; they rarely stick to a schedule you read on the internet. They will ripen in their own time. 

Do you know how to tell when a plant is ready?

Cane told entirely your decision , but by the look of it (pictures not by peeking over your fence) if your nerve can hold out they could go well more then another two weeks . Just a fantastic strain ? I take it you developed it ? What's it smoke like ? Who were the parents ?

Just watch out for rain and mould but with a strain you've developed and plants that look that match fit this close to the end I need not advise ,tell or suggest you anything !!!

Grow hard man, bring em through the finals and in from the cold and in your bowl with pride

• Upvote 1