Making Bongs And Stuff

hmmm.

Its really easy, I'd find a friend to show you, or going walking along riverbanks, you'll find a bong eventually if you dont step on a syringe first. Take it home and copy it.

No no glass coke bottle, coke bottles are gay, to thin a mouth hole, orchy bottles. Your really better off buying one though man, you sucking in tons of crap like that.

IMO its a bong, if you dont know already than just keep smoking joints or buy a pipe.

okay ... i only use plastic bongs if its the last option, i would make one if i was you. Its really easy ... go get an old glass bottle (with wide mouth-piece like a gatorade bottle) i like using old liquor bottles. Go down to your local OFF YA TREE store, TOBACCO shops etc and select your STEM, CONE & GROMMET (grommet is the rubber thing that make the connection between the glass and stem to make it air-tight) Then go to a HARDWARE store and ask for a GLASS / TILE drill bit. Go home and put the drill bit in your cordless drill, set it to the lowest speed and fill your bottle with sand and drill carefully (wear protection for eyes) after your hole has been made stick your GROMMET in the hold, cover the stem with lubricant and slide the bitch in.

~ peace

so0o0o0o0 pointless dude just go 2 ure local hit shop buy a bong or a pipe i like a pipe alot better! and for the cheapest bong there like 25 bucks and the cheapest pipes like 5 bucks for a wooden one and if u have no hit shop around u or ure not old enough to buy one :angry: (shouldnt be in here) then just take a beer can or coke w/e at the top of it make a make shift bole by pressing in the corners tak a pin and poke about 20 holes in your condenssed area and make a shotty out the back light your weed breath in and take your finger off of the shotty

L8r