anyone tried the puffit vape?

i've been looking for a discreet vape to buy online and stumbled across this one that looks just like an asthma puffer but i was wondering if anyone who had one could give me some feedback??

they look discreet i'm just wondering what they are like in action.

or does anyone know of any other good discreet vapes that are out there??

any advice would be massively appreciated :)

I've used one a few times, and I thought it was quite good indeed. If you want something that can be used in full view, public places etc, the puffit can't be beaten. It really does look almost identical to an asthma puffer, apart from the mini USB port and temperature dial (easily covered by a finger)

Like most portable vaporizers, the airflow is a little restricted, meaning you have to inhale more slowly than you might be used to. There is a small learning curve, but it definitely does the job! It got me stoned :)

Here is a video demonstration I produced for Vaposhop: