Read this book! Night Angel Trilogy

brad9993

its a good trilogy. I've read it twice :P check out the lies of locke lamora by scott lynch. Its a trilogy about this group of conmen/street gang thats very similar in setting and general writing style. Read it twice so far too, the new one doesnt come out till mid march :( 

Brent weeks also has another trilogy, the first book is called black prisim. Its a trippy book. About this academy of magicians who use colour as the energy source for their magic. Its an interesting concept.

Thanks for the recommendation, looking for a new book. Read the first two chapters of Weeks' Prism trilogy at the end of the third Night Angel book, bit much for me to be honest. For some reason it reminded me of David Eddings in that there is just to much magic and gods and shit. :)

I'm a big fan of Feist and Gemmell. Magician has been my favourite book for years and years, lost count how many times I've read it.