Anzac biscuits with 1 ounce

I remember back in the day living with my parents and I got a ounce of skunk buds to bake with.. This was the first time baking with cannabis and the finished product smelt amazing. After it was all cooled I ate one and it tasted amazing but after 5 mins I felt nothing so I scoffed down about 5 biscuits and thought that was a waste of $25 bucks. So I went into the lounge sat down with dad watched tv and then I felt my ears starting to ring. Then the effects started to really kick in. While i was watching tv I noticed that the tv was starting to to get smaller and smaller and felt like I was in tunnel and the tv was like a little dot. I started to get a little concerned for my welfare and dashed off to bed. I was really tripping and just layed there spinning and seeing bright colours and convulsing. Never before I had experienced this with smoking cannabis.. I woke up the next morning fresh and fine. Cooking with cannabis really makes thc more potent plus my mates ounce was generous. I did a lot of crazy stuff with weed and don't recommend this amount in cooking as I thought I was going to die. A 1/4 ounce is enough when cooking biscuits. Edited by lookinggoodguys

He was a big grower and really good mate and that's all I had on me at the time. I never really paid for weed back then and was rather a token of gratitude for a carton of beer. He had a lot of good quality seed by the tin load and I recently tried to germinate some of his old skunk seed about 18 years old but was too old and did not germinate. He also rebuilt my car engine on his kitchen table for $500.00 bucks and a carton of beer really good mate. Edited by lookinggoodguys