S bend in the stem

Guest elefunk_delivers

Guest elefunk_delivers

Hey Guys ive thrown my plants under the hydro for about a month now and ive noticed theres a s bend in one of the stems i was wondering if thats going 2 effect the plants growth as it a breed that i wish to grow strong.... and how long usually should i keep the lights on 24/7 then change them to a 18 hour period..?

during the vegative growth.. lol

elefunk,

I usually wait until the seedlings clones are well rooted (6 inches) and then put them on a 18 hour vegetative cycle.

As for the plant that has a bend in it, try placing that plant directly under the light and have the light as close as possible without burning the tip of the plant.

Usually plants left on the perimeter of the irradiance of the light tend to bend towards the light so if possible move the outside plants towards the centre and vice versa for even growth.

Cheers

Guest elefunk_delivers

Cheerz Boulder

r u in sydney..? i was wondering wot nuits u r using im just currentlly mixing to caps of canna vega a/b once a week but i have 4 plants in the floodNdrain system.. i understand that im going to have to remove them one they grow bigger but do i have to increase the mix of nutris... and where can i purchase bottom floodNdrain buckets from apart from the hydro shop.. im a broke as a................... j o k e

much respect

Ele

Elefunk

I'm in the Sunshine State (police-state).

As for nutes.......every grower uses different nutes so i would suggest using the directions on the container or a bit less in most cases.

As for the floodndrain bottoms i have no idea where u can get them, maybe another member can come up with a suggestion.

Cheers

ive noticed theres a s bend in one of the stems i was wondering if thats going 2 effect the plants growth as it a breed that i wish to grow strong

Hi there elefunk_delivers, the bend should not give you any problems at all. My clones cop 24/0, I start my veg period on 18/6 and switch directly to 12/12 for flower.

lol

Guest elefunk_delivers

Thanx again Boulder & Tom

Could u gys give me abreak down on monthy stages...

eg:

First month - Germing/Seeding = how long aproxx

and so forth for the rest of season..

i was also wondering whos interested in trading seeds..

ive got a few and interested in trading strains.

much respect

Ele lol

There are a lot of variables such as lighting, ventilation, style of grow, different strains of mj that make it tricky to get specific. A "standard" type indoor grow can take 12 - 18 weeks dependent on strain and also on whether starting from seeds or clones, Indica dominant strains will mature faster than Sativa dominants.

That's the basics in lay-man's terms, Stonedas can give you much more information on the maturing times of the individual strains in the Seeds, Seedbanks & Breeding forum if you like http://www.ozstoners.com/420Australia/InvB...php?act=SF&f=21

lol