Sensi Seeds Nl5 X Haze

Just thought I would write a post about one of favorite strains. NL5 x Haze. I know its a relatively old one but it still packs a punch. Quite slow to finish but in a flood and drain set up it was a very big yielder and worth the wait.

A mate who I gave an Oz too smoked in a week and put himself in a mental institution for a few days. I did warn him it was very strong. As you can imagine it messed with your head being so Sativa dominant.

Not many growers seem to like this strain anymore and I kind of wonder why?

haze is not a true strain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it has been pumped up with something ,,,,,,,,i will not tell you what they put in it or every one will be rich...and ur customers will be coming back worse than smackies do................come on boys i think we no weed should not :D be as trippy as haze and things like that.................wats that song,,,,remember when a smoke was a smoke? :D

It also depends on individual human bio-pharmacology, as well as other drugs in the system, and exposure.

Logger king, you'll understand why we do not believe you when you say these things, as what you say is essentially, well, not much. You claim that because Haze is very trippy to smoke that it's therefore "pumped up" and if you told everyone then we'd all be rich? uhhh, yeah. right.

WTF are you smoking, haze? :D

hmmm , nevilles haze was a male so dont believe that crap either. Sensi Seeds and Shantibaba both have the haze male still. Same male in the NL5 x haze, and super silver haze, silver haze and others. Came straight from the haze brothers themselves. Haze #19 sounds like a nevilles haze seedling.

theres 2 original sources of haze in amsterdam, the male clone of nevilles he used in crosses for "the seed bank" (now sensi seeds), and a quantity of seed recieved by sam the skunkman stabilised and released by sacred seeds then cultivators choice in early 80's. Sam still makes that haze for the flying dutchmen seed company. Its a stable strain, though not reknowned for extreme potency like nevilles haze.

haze is a four way of south indian , colombian, mexican and thai, and mostly colombian dominant.

I guess from what white cluster was saying that sensi's NL5 x Haze. Should really be Haze x NL5 becuase it was definitely haze dominant.

What I grew was very fruity, tasty and very cerebal kind of high.

It seemed to me that this strain was ideal for flood and drain. I used this method, plus drip recirculating method and even organic indoors and out but the flood and drain produced the best results with this strain.

Can a strain have a preffered growing style?

Should really be Haze x NL5 becuase it was definitely haze dominant.

In naming strains the mother comes first and the father somes second.

Most strains will prefer conditions similar to those they we're bred in. If your environment is as close to the breeders as possible you will be able to select the ideal mothers that they had in mind when breeding the strain.

IMO though the best way to grow plants is the way you know best. Most strains do best for me in bubblers cos thats the growing method I got most experience with and prefer.

Your last comment made alot of sense White Cluster.

I had more experience with pot in a pot drip feeders and used them because of ease. But maybe wasnt as caring when I used this method except for flushing.

Alway had the best result with flood and drain. However it was time consuming process making sure the pipes remained free of roots especially with a long grow like NL5 x Haze.