Indoor Marijuana Horticulture

dirty

well as a pretty inexperienced grower this book was cool as it has lots of pretty basic info.

jorge covers everything from basic set up to major set up, he has included heaps of his "stealth" tips, and there is generally some good advice on growing.

Most of the shit in the book, you could pick up from surfing the net. However if you are like me, and want a ready reference, and a decent read, the book aint bad. I give it a B

I have the Australian printed version. I have to say I'd give it a D. Bad references, inaccurate index, some chapters just don't finish, etc.

All in all, a waste of my time. :D I haven't read the "original" colour and overseas published version, so it may be better, but mine was a piece of crap, and I have no qualms whatsoever in saying so. :D

Maybe so Luke, I give it 5 out of 10 myself, But it is the best book on the subject, in the fact that it is somewhat up to date, and its somewhat complete.

Grow guides are shitty, written by journalists not people with years and years of growing experience. I think its useless for those who have the internet, but for getting a idea about things on your first crop it'll do the job.

This book is the book I've lent out most of all in book collection, amazing I still have it, but yeah, no qualms about saying its crap, but no qualms about saying its the best crap.

If you had to clean a big pile of shit youd pick up this one first, its not as rotten as the rest, but its still shit.

I agree with Luke, loaned it from a friend a couple of times.........crap crappity crap.

But yeah, it's better crap than most of the books around.........but like WC says, pretty useless if you got the net anyway :D Good for newbies that need to start-up I suppose.

I wasn't too impressed with it, but I gotta agree, there's not much better out there. I suppose if you can afford to spend $20 to $50 each for 50 different grow guides, then spent the time to research which items in each book were right, you could come up with one or two good books between them all.

I'd honestly suggest spending money on a good thorough botany text or an orchid growing text first. Botany is botany for 98% of plant growing and orchid growers are as finicky if not more than we are and of course have tons of legally derived research to deal with. As long as you look up the unique nutritional requirements of cannabis and a few other tidbits that are plant specific, orchid manuals teach you more about general plant growth and methods that is easily translated into cannabis use than most cannabis books

Best

MM.

• Admin

It's seems obvious you are all talking about the old old version of this book that was also previously available through Oz Stoners, the new revised full colour edition is the one now available through Oz Stoners.

This book or closet cultivator (depending on how in depth you want to go) are the two books I recommend before any other grow guides to anyone.