cana-condensed milk??

Guest Urbanhog

It's kinda of diffcult to make "Canna-sweetened condensed milk" if you wanted to make this in the same way/preparation as making Canna-Milk or Cannabutter because of the high sugar content in the condensed and if you heated it bit too much, it will "carmelise" (can't spell that word sorry- meaning "cooking" the sugar, and once cooled, it will go hard). And it's often diffcult to "seperate" the leaves/trimmings with Sweeten Milk due the thickness of the condensed milk.

So if you wanted to make rum balls, with condensed milk, just add a teaspoon or whatever of Canna-Butter in the receipe, or get a coffee grinder and get some bud leaves, or bit of resin or nice resionous bud (a small bud will do for mild/mellow effects, unless you eat a ball extra :lol: ) and just chuck the cannabis in a grinder and make it real powdered, and might be a good idea to chuck the weed in the micro and nuke for few seconds to dry it a bit more, and make a more powdered "Canna-Flour". And it might be a good idea to add bit of Rum in the Balls, because the Canna-Flour abd grog mix real well in cooking, specially for sweets/desserts that doesnt need any cooking like your Rum Balls I guess?

So I reckon it's a good idea to buy a coffee grinder for those interested in Canna-Cooking..... Canna-Flour...there many uses for this "flour"!

Or other option is use 50/50 mix of Canna-Milk and Sweet Milk, but it would be as thick, so you might have to add bit more chocolate, coconut, or whatever to make the rolling of Rum Balls easier....

Hope I have helped you a bit, any more questions or advice, ask me anytime, and I will try answer soon as possible :D

Goodluck and have fun with ya Rum Balls! Urbanhog

g'day; i'd love to try true truffles...approx.$2000AUS per kilo.

"truffles" is a fungi that grows on tree roots, most often apple tree's.they used to use pigs to find "truffles", now they use small dogs. "truffels" take around 25years to grow and mature.

restaurants will charge you in excess of $100 for meal with true "truffels" in it.

(not sure on exact spellin).