Energy Drink / Vodka Tincture?

since vodka mixed with an energy drink like red bull gets u drunk faster than normal vodka,

I have worked as a barman/hotel manager for 30 years and this is a new one on me. You get pissed by the intake of ethanol, nothing else. If anything Red Bull and other similar products only help keep the drunk individual upright for longer ... there is only one thing worse than a drunk and that's a wide awake drunk. ::D:

The best tinctures I have tried were made by professionals (who will remain unnamed, even under treat of torture). The absloute best was one made from a base of bubble hash disolved in a liquid (unsure of the nature of this solvent). 5 to 10 drops (about 1 ml ) required for effective dose. Excellent analgesic effects and good somnambulant properties as well. Not much on the munchies unfortunately.

Edited by Brash

Yeah I don't belive it actually gets you drunk faster I belive the issue with it is it is hard to tell when you have had enough , I have my rsa and have done a bit of bar work and most places I worked would not serve vodka and redbull in the same glass for that exact reason.

as Luke stated I don't think it is the wises idea to mix weed alchohol and energy drinks , have a look at what each does to you , your not gonna make your high more intence your more likely to get a sick feeling from your coctail just my opinion though :peace:

Yeah I don't belive it actually gets you drunk faster I belive the issue with it is it is hard to tell when you have had enough , I have my rsa and have done a bit of bar work and most places I worked would not serve vodka and redbull in the same glass for that exact reason.

as Luke stated I don't think it is the wises idea to mix weed alchohol and energy drinks , have a look at what each does to you , your not gonna make your high more intence your more likely to get a sick feeling from your coctail just my opinion though  :devilred:

64253[/snapback]

You wouldn't be that bad. I was having tall vodka red bulls (2 shots) while smoking a quarter on Friday arvo.

All of that aside, it wouldn't work because mj has to be heated to activate the THC.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.