Organic Hydro

SLoTH

hey fellas, I mentioned in my Gday thread about the BLISS ive worked on for years,Hopefully ill be able to share some pics soon,waiting for the 10 i planted to show there heads through the soil,I use a very simple garden setup,a 250 watt HPS,hand full of pots,a nice soil mix and fans to remove heat.Big project has started on redoing a new cabinet,have all the frame work up ready for the external and internal wall.Dimensions are 1000 high 1000 wide 600 deep (all in MM) My mates building me a air cooled shade which will reduce the heat drematicly<(spelling) I crossed the BLISS last year over a mango,and got a nice result ill upload the pics soon. The cross was ok,produced a fine smoke, off the one plant i scored alittle under 3.5 ounces dry,was a good score(must of had things setup properly for a change) :) hopefully i can record and show the whole grow,from sproute to buddage :) Ill grab some pics of my bro and myselfs strain to share,hope u like.

PEACE SLoTH

pic 1 is the MANGO cross BLISS

post-9-1079016124_thumb.jpg

EXILE COLA

The Exile is my bro's strain its his baby, i think its as nearly half the age of me some 10 to 15 years,awsome strain,big yeilder,Indica dominant,Heavy stone,could be very close to a top shelf medical strain. :)

PEACE SLoTH

will update when i get more pics

post-9-1079016916_thumb.jpg