hi , my plants are in a large pot in full sun which drys them out quite quickly, i don't over water them ,but enough so they don't wilt. the feed i am giving them is Medione 4-3-3 and i have been giving it weaker than the prescribed weekly dose, the pH of the run through is fine yet, if it changes i will cut the feed down and give more water. they seem to do doing well so far, any advice is well recieved, so thanks, what are you feeding them and what strains/yield do you get?

all the best Munchy

My grow this year is from bagseed l, my medium is 30-40% vacumulite so that maybe why I can get away with fewer waterings as it holds water very well also giving the roots much needed oxygen.

I'm feeding them a 2 part hydro nutes 17.5 ; 9.6 26.5. Once a week also feed them some cal-max.

As far a yields go I'm not sure yet although still going to be veging for another 2 months before flowering, with a total of 5 months veg to maximize yeild.

It's all a bit of trial and error really I'm no expert just love myself some green :)

All the best with your grow and keep us updated

P.s I'm going to try get my hands on some jack herer seeds for next yr, I was reading you can yeild up2 1200gms outdoors.

I will be happy with 12 oz from my current 3 which will last me a yr of smoke

Cheers

Edited by I2icho

hi all,

just an update with new pictures, the small plant has started to grow quite well now , but the larger one (5 weeks) is really taking off now, i am continuing with the feed and water regime as it seems to be working well. the larger plant is showing little white hairs,

all the best for Christmas and new year, Peace :afro:

Munchy

post-49371-0-40807400-1356588016_thumb.jpg

post-49371-0-91238300-1356588037_thumb.jpg

post-49371-0-54851500-1356588061_thumb.jpg

hi guy , a quick question, it has been really warm here the last few days (40+) and to continue for a week or so, Can the heat stunt or stop growth ?, as the plants have slowed down in the last 3-4 days. i thought they were going well until then. i have been keeping up the feed /water as normal

thanks in advance

Munchy :doh:

post-49371-0-66276200-1357204750_thumb.jpg

post-49371-0-77793800-1357204770_thumb.jpg

Best temp for growing has got to be around 27c, any higher 35+ the plant just stops or stalls, with very little growth, ensure you have some type of shade device for direct sun between 10am and 2pm, even a beach umbrella or trash bag is ideal, maintain a breeze way ..allowing an easy prominent breeze to keep the site cool...best time to water 4.30pm as the plant gets to drink at dusk and is refreshed for the forthcoming solar storm in the morning

peace

"V"

• Upvote 1

i was worried about the heat too. this morning i watered my special plant and tied her a bit more, i was out all day and my car told me 32 when i left and 42 when i returned. my plant has grown substantially, like 50mm at least. the branch that was nowhere near my trellis this morning i was able to wrap around this afternoon. mine is in a very radiant spot that recieves full sun until about three o'clock. just keep the water up and you should be fine. i was amazed by the growth. peace and good luck!

i was worried about the heat too. this morning i watered my special plant and tied her a bit more, i was out all day and my car told me 32 when i left and 42 when i returned. my plant has grown substantially, like 50mm at least. the branch that was nowhere near my trellis this morning i was able to wrap around this afternoon. mine is in a very radiant spot that recieves full sun until about three o'clock. just keep the water up and you should be fine. i was amazed by the growth. peace and good luck!

when left i for work it was 32 at 6:45 and 47 when i got home , i have lost, lettuce , tomatoes beetroot, carrots and a lot of flowering plants,and that is with watering twice a day!! i have given my girls extra over the last two days but there is still some sunburn on the shade leafs.

hope yous are all ok

peace Munchy