$15 Bubbler From Bunnings Look What Its Gae Me

good job gazza, plants look a lil unhealthy but atleast there still putting on some bud it looks like, might be a ph prob or a nute prob maybe ? have u tried flushing them for a day or 2 then starting off with a bit weaker nutes maybe ? just a suggestion, all i can really think of for now, your bucket under your plants could need a good clean out maybe ?

Yeah, looking okay, but you definitely need to have some access to the plants root system. If you can measure the nutrient strength or ph, then your going to end up with big troubles over time....

DWC is a great way to grow, it has advantages and disadvantages, but yeah, I wouldn't use your only experience with the system in this grow as your only judge of it's abilities....

Still, you've done very well considering, and I'll look forward to hearing how your yeilds and potency came out... No idea on the "strain" mate, that's practically impossible to work out from sight unless it's a very distinctive cultivar or you can be reasonably sure what possible strains it could be.

But good stuff gazza, keep us updated and let us know how she goes. ;)