roor (no perc) or stone age (with perc)

pends what it is, if u want a roor with a perc thats custome made and gona run ya ober 1k, i got a 7mm roor delers cup n ran me over 700 by it self, than i have a roor 5mm fair master rusta lable which ran me over 500, ppl say im crazy but ya get what ya pay for.

U want percs lilliha ( i think its spelt ) and toro (custom blower ) and many other US and Euro countries can do them but all have waiting lists and will set ya back over 1k AUS

Costs usually reflect thickness of the galss and the "art work" or couliur sn shit as they call it.....

Nice bong tho but if ya go to EDIT sponsor on here yall see the same bong from anywere from 170-500 pendsing on the glass thickenss but 130 , no postage or wait time after ordering seems sweet...nice galss bro :yahoo:

Edited by pisspotgrower

Plenty of non custom stuff with outrageous amounts of different types of percs out there, I really would not recommend toro as you will be paying more than a new roor nowadays which is a joke imo far too expensive, for standard custom work. If your serious about that I'd hit up boromarket get in touch with artists directly get sick custom pieces for reasonable prices.

As for online shops, I would recommend ALT don't wanna post the link here, but they are pretty much ahead of the game in terms of online headshops, brand variety and quality. They stock a ridiculous amount of artists pieces from super heady to plain clear tubes.

Edited by Frank Reynolds