Weed In Movies

yeah .. its real, i watched this documentary about leonardo dicaprio and one of the movies he was in he had to smoke weed to get thereal affect. For some reason the only thing that is illegal for super stars is embarrasing a police officer in public. The weed is as real as the weed in UP IN SMOKE TOUR

i don't think it was real.. maybe some of the footaqge out in the woods and growing plant shots were.. but was just something abouth the leaves in those shots.. and also when they take 35 plants early after malcolm gets killed, when they're stringing the plants up in the garage, theres a closeup on a head.. looks very weird..

good movie though

Yeah, good flick, but I too am not sure whether it's real...

I doubt it.

Still, that film didn't do much for our image really, portraying us as murdering, theiving, big-boss impersonators who just want to sell weed to make our fortunes...

The only time they really looked good was when they were busted in the end, and the community came out and protected them.

Maybe there's a lesson in that for all of us. :devilred:

a top movie indeed :thumbsup

video ezy dont have it and dont wanna get it in :thumbdown but my mate down the road has a copy so im going to make a copy for myself very shortly...

as for the plants being real, they sure as hell look it but its a movie, those things were probably plastic :devilred:

wasnt the strain meant to be northern lights x afghani ??? quite sure if it was the plant wouldnt have the massive gaps inbetween bud sites, the afghani would have shrunk that right down lol