Whats A Sog?

Can you guys steer me to some info on this. I started reading a thread about SOGging some strain or other and it all went straight over my head. This is a method of growing? lol ;)

Yup

Sea Of Green = SOG

The idea is to have lots of plants with pretty much just one central cola. Squeeze lots of these style plants into your grow space and you have a sea of green. Not real popular round here due to the sheer number of plants used with this grow method.

Pro's - Short veg time

Con's - if busted you are screwed bc of large number of plants

Check out the FAQ section, there is a list of growing terms and brief descriptions of different grow methods - Grow FAQ

lol Tugboat ;)

Basically you start off a heap of clones (up to 9 per square foot) give them a short vegetation (growth) cycle of around 2 weeks or less and then change them to the flower cycle. The idea is to get a heap of plants without branches so that each plant becomes one main coala (head or bud) and puts all its growth energy into that. SOG is mostly used to grow in confined areas such linen cupboards and requires a lot more maintenance than the standard methods of growing, it is not a method I would recommend to a new grower.

Fuck I'm stupid. Ofcourse. Sea Of fucking Green! I know about that. Even tried it once. With what I had from some really seedy heads from Nimbin. Had pot busting right out of the cupboard. Big bag of buds and no seeds left. Cut it a little immature and it didn't smoke up all that well. Next time I'll head them a couple of weeks earlier when they are half the size as last time. Thanks for that. Now I can follow that thread.