Buying A New Bong

Hey all,

Now a bong is usually a personal thing, you buy what you think will suit you best, the one that looks the coolest etc. Anyway I finally found a bong that I think suits every one of my needs...Its a glass gripper, glass cone and stem...Nothing particulary speical but I like it lol I was just wondering however is there any advantages on having a larger bong? Also is pyrex a good thing, I'm not sure but I seem to remember some talk of it being shit, and normal glass being the better way to go? Any comments would be appreciated:) Thanks

Maynard

Guest Wilderbud

Bigger bong = cooler smoke and easier to pull although you need bigger lungs to smoke it properly.

Pyrex is as good as it gets. Add a drop of milk to the water and flush it nightly to keep it clean and get one with a decent stem if possible as theyre easier to clean and keep clean.

Bigger bong = cooler smoke and easier to pull although you need bigger lungs to smoke it properly
Yup, and you can't go past pyrex. I still like my ceramic bongs, got a nice little collection over time. But as Tom was saying, he got a pyrex ice bong a couple of weeks back. Brilliant man, never used an ice bong before. If it's cool smoke you want, check it out. You can get smaller ones for about $25-$30 I think........The bigger ones with the long stems rock though lol

Yeah, Joynt Venture rocks for good billies. I used to have one of those ice bongs a while back. Is it the one with the three prongs in the shaft of the billy to hold a cube in there? I lost mine to a cleaning accident. As always... lol

And yeah, pyrex rocks. I don't know who would tell you that normal glass is better, I would suggest that whovever they are knows little about the subject. ;)

Yeah, Joynt Venture rocks for good billies. I used to have one of those ice bongs a while back. Is it the one with the three prongs in the shaft of the billy to hold a cube in there? I lost mine to a cleaning accident. As always... ;)

Yeah, only I drop as many ice cubes as I can into mine. :lol: I missed shops like Joynt Venture during my time in Tassie and it was like being a kid in a lolly shop to visit the one in Fremantle, might have to get one of their hookah's next as they have a few nice ones under $100.