Oright, cut a long story short. I know very little about autoflowers however decided to grow some this season to harvest some early buds :afro:

I did my research and came up with 5 strains that seemed to be the ones worth getting, however I only need 3 or can only afford 3 :greedy: . So anyone that has any knowledge or can shed some light on any of these strains, it would be appreciated, I'd like it if you guys on here decided on the strains........wouldn't make me feel so responsible for choosing a bad one.

They're going to be grown organically Outdoors where the temperature can still get quite low around 9 degrees and highs of probably averaging 20 degrees, I know that isn't great weather but its what I got. And I've grown great buds there in the past so I'm not overally concerned.

So the strains are

Pineapple Express - Barneys

Big Devil - Sweet Seeds

Short Stuff - MI5 (heard it can hermie?)

BIodiesel Mass

Easy Rider

I had already mentally decided to take Easy Rider out of the lot but if someone recons it has something special please let me know. Also if there are any other great auto flowering strains out there you've tried that work, please don't hesitate to mention.

So...............what are your Top 3

Thanks in advance.

Scraps :pimp:

Edited by sargentscraps

we need to know a little more about what you want to achieve with thise strains selection, are you after indica dom autos and are after sativa dom autos, do you want a super auto, also need to know more about the method you want to use to grow them.

there are many many new autos coming on to the market atm that are just amazing

that being said big devil is good to go :)

Not too bad a movie that Pineapple express. I've read that lowryder number one got a lot of criticism when it first appeared. Being one of the first autos it didn't have a big hit to it. Don't know if easy ryder is the same. tried to grow it years ago but sadly screwed up that part of the grow. I'm looking at auto Pounder and assassin. Plus a couple of Jack herer crosses. Hell, I'm still in the same boat as you. Can't quite make up my mind.