Help Fish Tank Hydro?

Well, you'll need a small extraction fan for fresh air, as plants need this to survive. The lamp seems okay, if a little small. You'll be much, much better off if you grew from cuttings/clones rather than from seed in such a small system, but with some judicious pruning/training you could bonsai the plant and still do okay.

If you want to use bubblers, as you seem to, you'll want to have a light proof container. Roots will not grow well if light is allowed into their growing chamber. You need to keep the airpump on all the time to provide air to the roots as well, and the airpump should produce enough bubbles so that the lid, (which holds the netpot of media which the plants are started in) on the underside is moistened by the breaking of the bubbles on the surface of the water. There are a few different bubbler growers here, and a few different instructions on how to get them going. ;) Do a bit of a search, and you'll likely find all the information you want.

You'll have to get some pH down, which is usually phosphoric acid 80%, as well as a ph indicator liquid. This is to keep the ph levels in the water at around 5.2 - 5.8, which is the ideal levels for nutrient uptake in a water culture system.

I doubt the fish will do you much good mate, I'm yet to see an aquaculture/mj hydroculture system operating, although there are some growers of vegetable and other crops who use the fertilisers produced by fish in aquaculture tanks, to feed small food crops like lettuces and herbs. Funky, but for your purposes, not the best idea. MJ is a totally different crop, a gross feeder, and it would require a heck of a lot of testing, experimentation and equipment to maintain fish in the bubbler tank IMO. Don't bother with em.

But yeah, have a good look around the forums, and you'll learn what the realities of growing pot indoors are, and what you'll need to do it simply and easily. There are quite a few grow room threads, showing members plants and systems, and theres tonnes of other info in here as well. Take your time, learn a bit about the plants you're planning on growing, and then you can start making some decisions about what kind of system you want and growing space you'll require. A 70w lamp will produce very little buds, very little indeed, but it's perfectly possible to grow with one. The usual lamps used by personal growers are 400/600w lamps, as these are efficient enough, and bright enough to produce a decent harvest, without costing the earth in electricity. A 400w lamp will fit and grow a couple or more plants well in a wardrobe. ;)

Hope you find what you're looking for here mate, and if there's anything more specific you'd like to know, just have a look on the forums, the faq, and the search function, and I'm sure you'll spot what you need. If all that fails, then yeah, start a thread and ask, as you are now. lol

Good luck, and I hope this has helped. ;)

hell yeah, ill look around all night tonight, and a got another 1gallon for a total of 2, and a have several 88mm 12volt fans and got my hands on a 400W HPS, so im might grow one dirt plant to provide a leaf or 2 for cloning, so i got some readin to do.

thanks