Evil Fucking Basterd Of A Cat

My fucking mums basterd cat broke my fagrit glass bong of two years :angry: , a Bonza Glass Twister and when I visit www.magicwaterpipe.com.au I find out that they don't sell to N.S.W how fucked is that :angry: . If any one know a good glass bong online supplyer who sells to N.S.W please tell me because I live in a fuking shit hole of a small rual town :D . The nearist place that sells bongs is 300km away and they are over priced crap plastic bongs :angry: .

hey mate,

check out freewheelin anyways, they have a much better quality of product, most of the bongs in aus are made from the same machines, and moulds, just different thickness'es and glass and quality, some are even soft glass in tobacconists that look like the mjp, or agung bongs, but they all different, and you get what you pay for, the freewheelin bongs are much thicker heavier duty than the mjp's even though they might look the same.

I miss the yankee bongs myself. Anyways thicker dont mean you dont smash them.

thanks for tellen me about freewheelin they got a wider range of shit. I'm gonna get a glass Medium Bent Bubble bong, glass coluar change cone peace and a wooden herb grinder its all going to set me back $71 including postage and handaling plus I get a free standerd glass pipe. I can't wait to stop usen this fucking norco chock milk bottle

Oh there seems to be some really weed loving pets around the globe.

I'm from Germany, that's one of the farest locations from Australia.

A friend of mine which shares my flat with me got 3 rats.

Those little bastards are -lets say- tamed but "unintersted". They usually flow around the rooms and don't come to me to play or cuddle or something else. I think they hate me :D

But when I light a Jonny, they come, they look, they smell around, they lay down.

It always happens. You can't imaging this picture. Me sitting there smoking, chilling and beeing used as chair by 3 rats. Usually one sits in my (long) hair and tries to build itself a home ....

Maybe it's Jankas (my roomi) fault. They named 2 of them Jay and Silent Bob ...