Tune activated charcoal pipe

Gday, thought I'd post a review for this pipe. It's the third one I've bought, always the same briar-wood one, made in Germany.

It comes with disposable filters filled with crushed activated charcoal/carbon that filter and cool the smoke. It works very well. :egyptdance:

post-5602-0-98996300-1344838400_thumb.jpg

Pretty, isn't it? The filter does just what it's meant to, you can pack a shitload into the big cone and it's smoother than most bongs, not harsh at all unless the filter needs changing.

This is the filter that goes in the middle of the pipe:

post-5602-0-92492600-1344838469_thumb.jpg

post-5602-0-36034300-1344838498_thumb.jpg

The pipe is made of briar-wood which is what most good tobacco pipes are made from. It doesn't impart any flavour and is hardy and won't burn. It looks goos too. They make pear-wood and olive-wood ones too, in a different shape.

I got this latest one off eBay. Have a search for tune pipes, I got this one and 100 filters delivered from germany for about 60 bucks, which is worth it I reckon. They have other charcoal filter stuff too.

post-5602-0-46226000-1344838803_thumb.jpg

gday fellas.

naycha: yep, its already being put into use, might have one now actually. it does look like a doorstop too. :)

smashed: the filter might be a bit thin to stick in the stem of a bong, but they sell add-ons for bongs that do filter through carbon, i dunno if you've seen the roor ones but they're pretty much much the same as them.

iatd: heres the shop i got it from:http://stores.ebay.de/paperguru-world

el gato: i really recommend these, better than a lot of bongs i've used. the only reason i've had to buy 3 is that i had to get rid of the other 2 because of security issues. lucky i did, i got raided not long after. :pardon: