Best movies to watch while high :)

I think it was Burner that put me onto "Cry Baby" with Johnny Depp.. Farken awesome flick. Made in 1990, so not long after 21 jump st. this musical is full of comical awesomeness It appears to be modeled on Grease, but about twenty eleven times better!!  the girls and guys are all very average looking, except for the two leads of course. the cars are beautiful, it's set in the 50's so I am sure you can imagine...  one of the best of all time, thanks Burner.

Brick mentioned another movie called Serpico recently. This Film stars a very young Al Pacino. Made in 1973, it is the true story of a young new york cop with high moral standards, who is appalled by the rampant corruption in the police force. He makes it his mission to clean up the cops of New York. If all cops were like Serpico, I would not detest them quite as much as I do. the best scene for me, is when Serpico and his girlfriend are at a party put on by one of her friends. As she introduces him to people she mentions he is a cop.. it is so funny how everyone reacts.. Just like real life, I know when I have met a cop at a party I was like :Oh yeah, g'day a police officer hey, Ah nice one, good to meet you... bye"...haha  Thanks Brick, awesome Flick :thumbsup:

I have been watching British tv series lately called "trollied" it is one of the funniest tv shows I have ever seen. It is set in a set in a supermarket called Valco. The workers are all pretty useless, but manage to get by somehow. If you haven't seen it you should. I just finished season 2 and am looking for season 3...  So far I can't find a complete season3 anywhere. If you know this show, and/or know where I can get season 3, please link it!!! :)

peace out

FF

Edited by Ford Fairlane

Pulp fiction, trying to piece together each story in sequence is trippy, watched it last night while blazed, just realised Steve Bucemi is the Buddy Holly waiter at Jack Rabbit slims, that got me thinking.

also the scene when Vincent does a hit of H, and he's cruising in the car on the way to Mia lol.

Wolf of Wall Street is another goodie, love how he gets retarded on ludes and drives home from the country club, reminds me of a first Salvia Trip :P