Trailer Park Boys

bradsta

Anyone seen it? it was on comedy channel last year. its a mocumentry aboot two stoners Ricky and Julian that live in a canadian trailer park. they get up to some fukin funny shit with some classic charicters

Julian is the brains that everyone respects

Ricky is a bit slow and will shoot before he thinks

Bubbles is there best mate that looks after the parks stray cats and wears glasses that are aboot 2cm thick

Mr Lahey a ex cop turn trailer park supervisor

Randy Laheys off sider that dousent wear shirts

J ROC white wanna be rapper that can get you wat u want

Lucy an Sara the trailer park skanks

Its the funnyest shit ive ever seen and worth the download if u have kazza

When I first saw a episode I thought it was real documentary and thought this is the coolest show ever. But when Ricky 'kidnapped' this Canadian rock star I realised that then it was purely made as entertainment. If you just watch one episode and it's not outrageous you could be easily think that it's real until they start firing guns like Clint Eastwood througout the park!

But its' deffinatley worth watching even though the plants are obviously plastic and they seem to never have the grow lights on-has anybody else noticed this :scratchin ?

wantdachronic - haha, that's right. and they used ladybugs to get rid of them. :devilred:

sydneyguy - yeah. it's funny.. i didn't realise bowling for columbine was a documentary until i was like 15 minutes in. i thought it was just some messed up comedy! and they don't use real weed in it, but there is a real hemp crop in one season. i'm not sure if it was used for one episode or more though. i think they used it for 3 episodes.

Best Show Ever :devilred: Eagerly waiting for season 5 next year, it's such a long wait between seasons though so I'll have to pull them out for another marathon over the Summer. If you haven't seen this show go see it now it's brilliant. Think Fat Pizza done by redneck Canadians with lots of pot and petty crime eh?