Bluntz...who Does Em & I Need Some Help

Hi i'm new to this forum & though I am not really new to smoking weed, Its only over the past few months i've became a somewhat regular/heavy user.

Today I was shopping & saw a lil store at chadstone shops (South Eastern Melbourne) just outside the K-Mart there, & i happened to glance & see a big box that said "Bluntz" & it had different flavours like Choc, Vanilla, Cognac & about 6-8 more different flavours.

Now since I'd heard from many USA smokers that smoking using a blunt is supposed to be good, something about it burning slower. One time I actually bought a cigar & tried to do one myself but i stuffed it up as the leaf cracked in pieces

Anyway I saw these bluntz, they came in single sealed bags for $4 so i thought hell why not just try em so i bought to?

So this is were i'm stuck. I've never ever rolled a joint or a blunt before, because I find a bong (& sometimes) a pipe to be more effective for me (as Joints i've tried dont seem to buzz me as much),

Now in the blunt basically it comes with a plastic tube inside (i presume to make sure the blunt paper dont get squashed), now I've tried looking every where on the net on how to roll a blunt, & most just seem to describe the way how you split the cigar, empty the cigar & fill with weed, I didnt find any that explained how to roll the blunts, except one site that said something about using the tube to help pack the weed & pack it tight, however didnt really give explicit details, & since i'm a newb i guess i needed them

Can anyone help me?

& on a side note, who has tried them, any thoughts, brands or/& flavours to avoid, best ways to roll & pack?

Thanks in advance

Edited by sYxx-PaC

Guest Wilderbud

Ive never seen these Bluntz so I cant imagine how theyd use the tube.

First of all put your paper in the blunt packet so its got a nice right angle to it - saves you from using your short fingers to hold it. Break the weed into small chunks and place it on the paper until its enough to look like the right thickness for a blunt. Do your first roll so the ungummed edge tucks the weed into a tight [not loose!] cylinder of weed and then roll the rest of the paper around the joint carefully - if its nothing like a cigarette try again. Seal the gummed edge although leave a cm at the end unlicked [the ends wont be as packed with weed so lets pack one into a mouthpiece shape]. Lick and roll the loosest edge into a bit of a point and then fold that point back into the joint [use a pencil-shaped thing to do this] so it looks like a real cigar mouth end. Light the other end and enjoy.

If you pack it evenly and fairly tight then you shouldnt get much smoke so take a puff to start the smoke then take another to get a bong-hit effect. Dont leave any of the paper loose or it may burn prematurely.

Search

aww sorry, i didn't read you've never rolled a joint before.......

it's easy

step one: remove rapping from around blunt

step two: lick down the whole blunt

step three: use a razor and CAREFULLY slice down the middle of the blunt,

step 4: remove all tobacco from inside the blunt

step 5: take weed and put as much a s you want directly in the middle of the blunt were the tobacco was

step 6: lay on end of the blunt over the weed, then try to tuck it and rolll it back into the cigar shape, but eveytime you tuck you have to take the other end and pulll it CAREFULLY UNTILL IT IS AS TIGHT AS YOU WANT IT

step 7: repeat step 6 untill you have a cigar that has weed in it otherwise know as a blunt

aww sorry, i didn't read you've never rolled a joint before.......

it's easy

step one: remove rapping from around blunt

step two: lick down the whole blunt

step three: use a razor and CAREFULLY slice down the middle of the blunt,

step 4: remove all tobacco from inside the blunt

step 5: take weed and put as much a s you want directly in the middle of the blunt were the tobacco was

step 6: lay on end of the blunt over the weed, then try to tuck it and rolll it back into the cigar shape, but eveytime you tuck you have to take the other end and pulll it CAREFULLY UNTILL IT IS AS TIGHT AS YOU WANT IT

step 7: repeat step 6 untill you have a cigar that has weed in it otherwise know as a blunt

Dude theres no tobacoo in these ones its just like papers rolles onto the tube