Rockets

Hello everyone a friend showed me this a few years ago,Put the cone piece in the lid,The same way you would a bucket use a 1.25 litre coke bottle,Put a hole at the bottom of the bottle,Size of a large shotty,Put your finger on the hole fill bottle with water,Screw lid on,Let go of shotty and light,Take lid off and toke,its not bad B) later its not rocket science :P

Hmmmm sounds like a good idea. It might reduce the risk of dropping weed in the bucket water or losing all the smoke when unscrewing the lid on buckets. Maybe it's just me and my mates.....but after a few buckets the stabilitty of our hands becomes rather questionable B). Although the stupid bastards always have the buckets on the floor, so you end up having to virtually lie on the bloody floor to take them, or look like you're deepthroating someones.... :P I reckon putting the bucket on a nice table or something so you can take it while standing or sitting will fix this...but do they listen to me? :P

Maynard