ADVICE NEEDED

northcrop

hey all was just wandering what every1 thinks would be the best strain under a 400 watt light in a cupboard that measures 1.45mtrs x 95cms .I have a pump that does 900ltrs p/m ,2 timers , intake & outlet fans & also a 90ltr resevior for my nutes + pot's nutes etc... i want good thc value aswell as medium - high yield .this will b my first grow so i dont wanna have to spend to much on seeds . also does anybody know how seeds from an outdoor plant would go under lights ????

anyhow cheers & keep token

goverment policy on pot sux!!!!!!!!!! B) :angry:

:P hey ya from tassie devil so u want to cupboard grow ,experience says grow from the best smoke u can find many good out door strains will transfer to indoors no fuss hunt round for good clones , if u are in the know ,,if not there are places that u can order seeds etc also look in the indoor forums on growing sites this one is pretty good featuring many succesful producers and shows how many probs can be solved go for something that you can tryout your system, then if u are happy invest some cash into really good seed cheers from tassie devil B) p.s if u need specific advice ozstoners forum members willusually be able to head u in the right direction

hi everyone,

Is this your first ever grow (never grown outdoor or indoors) ?? If this is the case, i would strongly reccomend using seeds you get off friends, dealers etc (these seeds are called bag-seeds).

Well until you have more experience with growing.

northcrop asked:

does anybody know how seeds from an outdoor plant would go under lights ????

That depends on the male & female plant selected to sex. Outdoor growing is fantastic because the roots are free to grow as far as they want.

The seed will adopt the same charateristics as its mother & father.

~ peace

Hi there northcrop if u go to here http://cannagenetics.com/ and do some reading on strains u mite get a bit better of an idear of what u want to grow. but be very careful about growing some out doors indoors as thay could out grow your grow box real quick as a lot of out doors IMO can get verry big and way too big for an indoors grow, my 1st indoors was from bag seed, seeds that i got out of some smoko but u can get hermie from them as well as i did my first indoors so i gess it is pot luck when u are growing beens out of some bud but dont get me wrong u can get some verry nice plants out of bag seed.