Massive Problem with plant leaves

So i looked at my plant last night and one of the leafs was soft and the tip pointed up i wasn't worried until i came home and found that it had spread to another 4 of my leafs here are some pics:

Also i haven't started using any nutes I have (Rose Focus by Growth Technology) and i use a 130W CFL 6400K with reflector and i also use the sun when it's out :P

i also just added 5 ml to a 1.2 L bottle filled with tap water just to make sure because i haven't used any nutes yet

post-48161-0-89311100-1342766811_thumb.jpg

post-48161-0-80171800-1342766850_thumb.jpg

post-48161-0-54360500-1342766972_thumb.jpg

post-48161-0-68409100-1342767039_thumb.jpg

post-48161-0-95380600-1342767149_thumb.jpg

what exactly are they growing in ? i can see its something that some may call potting mix , but i dont like the look of it from here ,

see weed dun really like a bark mix

i see you previously asked for recommendations of suitable soil mix but didnt get many responses, but thats not your fault

:peace:

My bad, sorry about that, jumped the gun.... should have read over what you were saying more thoroughly....

Might be a little too hot for such a small plant ..... it is packed full of nutrients on its own ..... also mentions that it has extra calcium for vege's in late bloom/fruiting ....... next time use it as an additive (to coco) and cut it with coco ...

peace'

*EDIT - what do you mean you added some to a coke bottle to be sure ? .... i thought you said you havent fed them anything at all yet .... and no, most likely not a deficiency considering the soil medium you're using ....

*2nd EDIT - 5mls to 1.2ltr bottle ....... did you use it or not ?

Edited by %20i n d oo r_c ult iv8 r%20