mullimbimby madnes

You are all going to call me a bullshit artist but my father and a good friend ( Joe Smith, who died of aids a few years back ) where famous dope growers about 30 to 35 years back. they use to live in or around mullm some were they evan started up the mulimbimby dope growers asoiation, so if some one got busted the whold always be someone ther to bail them out. Any way my father and his good friend Joe Smith produced the first strain of mullim madness ( which acording to my father was purpile ). My father also says if you meet an old stoner who has lived in mullm all his life Ask them if they knew Joe Smith

Guest weekprik

oh cool, but I read that Mullum madness isnt a strain, its just what aussies call their bush weed.

so your dad invented bush weed? cool he must be one really experianced guy.

but really maybe He could help cannagentics out and post a report on it. Heres the current write up about it.

Mullum madness

it seems they cant work it out either, some say its just bush weed, others say its a thaicross. Please let us know as I would love to have Heather do a decent report on it, and set everyone right also get your dad the recognition that he deserves.

hey would be good to get him in here for a chat with us?

Cheers WP.

Edited by weekprik

oh cool, but I read that Mullum madness isnt a strain, its just what aussies call their bush weed.

so your dad invented bush weed? cool he must be one really experianced guy.

but really maybe He could help cannagentics out and post a report on it. Heres the current write up about it.

Mullum madness

it seems they cant work it out either, some say its just bush weed, others say its a thaicross. Please let us know as I would love to have Heather do a decent report on it, and set everyone right also get your dad the recognition that he deserves.

hey would be good to get him in here for a chat with us?

Cheers WP.

this will take some time, I'v gotta talk my father into this. It's going to be like aking a brick wall to jump. I don't think he's a genetices expert and he defintly did not invent bush weed but I will ask how he managed to do it.

Your right weekprik mullimbiby madnes isn't a strain. This is how the mullim madnes name started. A long time ago (30 to 35 years ago when Mullimbimby was a very small town of hippies & hillbillys) obtaning cannabis seeds was very hard my father and his friend Joe Smith got there hands on some seeds witch they grew with the little knowlage they had. in the end the plant turned purple and was harvisted, dryed, weighed out and made into foils and then sold. this weed was so good and unusal for it's time that it was in great demand and anyone who got a deal was considerd very lucky because everyone who lived in mullimbimby was after it and people where going mad trying to find it thus the name Mullimbimby Madnes

I also got an earbashing of my father who is very parinode obout ESHILON some orgnisation who is supose to moniter what all people see, talk, or do on the internet and over the phone

Guest weekprik
I also got an earbashing of my father who is very parinode obout ESHILON some orgnisation who is supose to moniter what all people see, talk, or do on the internet and over the phone

What the hell is that? now im getting paranoid B).

Echelon. Yes, it monitors every electronic/radio/microwave/satellite and landline communications on the planet. Several supercomputers are set to pick out "keywords" in conversations, and rates it according to potential threat.

For instance, someone saying, "this party is da bomb" will make no triggers, or at the least it would be filtered out in the early stages by the computer systems as a non-threat/interest... But someone saying, "I'm going to bomb the party" may well get further up the line of potential hits.

It sounds a bit big brother, and that's because it is. The thing about echelon, is it's a constitutional offence for anyone to use this intelligence against citizens of their own country... (although recently there were some changes to these constitutional rights through the "patriot act" making some things which you thought would be private, completely open to those in power) and this can pose a problem. But there are a couple of other countries involved in running echelon installations and intelligence gathering. So if the Canadians need to know about someone whos a citizen, they just ask the yanks to tell them about it. It's not using echelon to help you, according to the law, it's using the intelligence services of another country... regardless of the fact that said intelligence services are using the same tool...

But yeah, echelon is a bitch. Watch what you say, although you're not exactly likely to trip all kinds of warnings and alarms if it's harmless enough, but serious enough statements made casually will definitely put you up the rungs, and up the likelihood of being watched.

As to the mullumbimby madness, I wouldn't know enough about the early breeding years to confirm or deny your story trippysprial, but I imagine that WC and some other members would be most interested indeed to hear anything you know about this. :P :P

Sorry to hijack the thread... (get it? :B): )

Maud Dibs Genetics a supplier to mjOZ sells a strain called Sweet Mullumbimby. They reckon itza cross btween Mullumbimby Madness and Sweet Tooth #3. Here's the blurb:

The madness can get huge, near pure sativa renowned for yieldin by the barrow load.The sweettooth should tighten the nodes and add some crystal and taste.

So maybe that means its bush sativa x st#3 ? Anyway just thought u guys may be interested.