MJ legalisation CD

I think it would be a good idea to put together a CD with a wide range of info and arguments on why MJ should be legalised. It could contain written contributions, and links to many articles and websites which deal with this issue. Kind of a comprehensive education tool for those who have not yet seen the light.

Once it is put together, it would be quite cheap to run off and send to polititions, activist groups, media, or whoever.

It could be setup as a very simple menu type format with sections that cover the major issues around legalisation. Here's my thoughts:

1. The relative harmlesness and safety of MJ, especially compared with other legal and prescribed drugs.

2. Negative effect of prohibition - the punishment causes more damage than the offense. Promoting black market and crime. Associating MJ with dangerous and harder drugs due to its illegal status. Non-regulation making it impossible to restrict access to children.

3. Medicinal benefits with all the various ailments for which MJ can be of benefit. And potential medicinal users who needlessly suffer physicaly, psychologically and financially due to its illegal status. This should be backed up by links to legitimate research.

4. Lies and propaganda - this section would concentrate on disproving the lies and misinformation spread about MJ and the flawed research which attempts to justify its illegal status.

Each of these topics could contain a few well thought out and referenced articles, or simply a number of links to existing articles or sites on the web along with a brief blurb on what each is about.

I don't have the computer know how to put this together on a CD or the time to do it really. It could potentially take months of work to put together properly. I'm not prepared to do it myself, but am willing to reimburse someone for costs and even perhaps some further consideration for their time, if they would be willing to do it.

Any volunteers? If MJ is eventually legalised, you could become a legend.....

I think it would be a good idea to put together a CD with a wide range of info and arguments on why MJ should be legalised.  It could contain written contributions, and links to many articles and websites which deal with this issue.  Kind of a comprehensive education tool for those who have not yet seen the light.

Once it is put together, it would be quite cheap to run off and send to polititions, activist groups, media, or whoever. 

It could be setup as a very simple menu type format with sections that cover the major issues around legalisation.

I'm in, I'd planned to do something like this under the MA banner actually ;) I've got all of the PC knowhow, but can I suggest it be a DVD instead for the improved menu system, facility for decent quality video (and video excerpts from sources no longer under copyright such as Hemp for Victory, Reefer Madness etc.), and for the widest cross-platform support with all Operating Systems and even standalone DVD players?

The DVD/menu side of things is trivial, it's all about the content really. I'm in the planning stages of an MA magazine at the moment - distributed online and printed for local headshops and other sympathetic stores along with street press.

Longterm I'd like to take it glossy with advertising and national distribution via newsagents, i.e. a serious commercial venture - so it'd have to stay legal as far as inciting others to break the law, no cultivation information etc. A DVD tie-in using much of the same material would pull two cones with one toke ::D: