Sushi!

Guest BudWaver

I beleive Sashimi is raw fish...and if ya can get the best fresh stuff...its hard to beat...

I make sushi by the truckload...chicken, cheese, avocado, egg and corriander, or grab a sausage(polish style) and cut it into long strips with avocado, cheese etc...

For some extra flavour add chicken stock to your rice instead of mirin...

And dont forget Japanese mayonaise...it might be pricey but its extremely nice to be able to add flavour to some of those bland sushi mixes...

Pork, chicken, beef, fish, vegetarian....it all can be eaten in sushi...and its variants

Balance out your sweet and salt tastes with your sushi for more flavour

Sushi mats are a necessity for the eye appeal of uniform looking sushi

Edited by BudWaver

Guest BudWaver

a chef in my own kitchen perhaps..but more the glorified cook of fast food fame...B)

Another nice one is sliced turkey strips, cream cheese and cranberry sauce

Instead of using japanese pickled veges you can use pickled gerkins cut into strips etc etc etc...

Have you tried any other combos?

Guest BudWaver

that doesnt sound too bad...Id crush the warmed corn chips up into a coarse powder and spread it on your steamed rice then add your other ingredients...and there ya have nacho sushi!...and maybe some chilli strips

gotta be a first!

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.