5 seedlings have sprung, when to put in drobe?

El Gato, I feed the plants at 25% as soon as the root/roots come out of the rookwool block then go to 3/4 strength a week later. Have never noticed any problems doing that.

Could you let me know why no nutes for the first week ? I realise its probably about root burn but I have rarely had that occur.

I have always used OZI Magic Gro Juice, I think its the cheapest nutrient on the market but at he end of the day it does the same job as the expensive overseas nutrients. I have used a lot of different ones but always come back to OZI Magic.

I usually go harder but for his sake he needs to keep the nutes low.

In the past I have given them .5ml/l from day one and they were ok, no burns. This time I went 2 weeks on roots xl and they starved. One week is fine without food, but if I didn't have roots xl I would give them a low dose.

It works for me if you can make sense out it.

Hey oldman, imo ,always use good quality coco. Make sure its got RHP on it. Coco from bunnings is meant for a soil mix and not for hydro and will normally have high sodium and likely shit ph. Like stix said ,will work ok if ya flush the shit out of it ,but better off starting out with the good gear . Some things just arent worth skimpin on...i reckon anyway..good luck with em..devilspine