Sunday Night: Ganja smoking grandparents

• Admin
Across America grandmas and grandpas in their golden years are on the ganja.

But they're not simply getting high, they are smoking marijuana to help with the problems of old age.

In California and 16 other US states it’s legal to smoke cannabis if a doctor recommends it - and they do for everything from cancer to nausea.

Once considered the drug of choice for a younger generation, the new face of pot smoking in America is now looking a little older.

Teenagers like Lonnie Painter who lit up in the swinging 60s are now in their 60s.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/features/article/-/14146377/ganja-smoking-grandparents/

When in California, I had access to some Cali Gold and Pure Skunk that was from a medical dispensary. This was very high quality and very good for pain relief. It would be nice to see a movement and further push for this locally here. I have not heard much in the media after Carr discussed the report a few months back. If the brother of a heroin addict can call for further steps in decriminalisation, who is a senior politician, when will Australia turn the page and start writing the new story, and which state will lead the way.

"She was in pain all the time and finally she just decided she didn’t want to live anymore,"

"It made her hungry, relaxed her, you know, she ate really good but she wouldn’t do it again because it was illegal."

The fuck is wrong with this world,this shit makes me furious,fucking politicians............ >:(

KK

This is a bull**** situation in Australia, goverment happy for us to buy / consume alcohol and tobacco (only because of the massive tax income they get). Try and grow a plant or two, not harming anyone, keeping those in pain relaxed and everyone else chilled and the bastards want to charge you. Am I missing something here?