Thrive soluble flower & fruit 4 flowering?

Hello everyone,Im thinking of using thrive flower & fruit n7.5p2k13 at half strenth i have potash as well which is n2p8.2k16.2 thats half strenth aswell what do youse think apply every 3 days etc plants are showing sighs of flowering they now have 3 finger leaves,will they grow much more?they look like they r thanks and goodluck to everyone

Hey big smoker the Yates stuff it what for my 1st indoors grow as it was in soil, it will do the job for ya but there a few things out there that could do better, if u are in soil every 3 days with is way too much as it will build up in the soil real quick, i gave mine a good doce once a month and even in the end u could start to notice a little nute burn, but there a few ppl here that help u out a little better than i can.

..Well i have good things to say bout it for the price. If you've planted in direct ground...once a fornight @ 3/4 Recommended dose..combined with 3/4 strength dose of Seasol makes for an excellent blend IMO for flowering. Forget the Watering can however..cause the Thrive Flower an Fruit will clog it in no time. ::o: :P I use those 15L purified water Blue containers with the carry handle and 3 scoops of the thrive and 40mL of seasol per container...and just shake the container as you douse the plant. A 5L of plain water afterwards is a good idea IMO :P Works for me :P