So this morning I did my usual thing. Got up, made coffee, and logged on to fb to see what's new in the world of Cannabis.

One group I follow, It's "Cannabis", not "Marijuana" (the official fb page for The Kingston Compassion Club Society for Cannabis Research & Development), had shared a snipped from the San Fran Chronicle regarding the Illinois Dept of Corrections banning a book. Read full article here.

This book, The Cannabis Papers is "a citizen's guide to cannabinoids", and "explains how the same cannabinoids found in cannabis are made naturally by the human body, and why cannabinoids are essential to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

It is available to buy as a hardcopy or as a free .pdf download.

For more info, you can check out their site. You will also find a link there to buy/download your very own copy.

I have only just downloaded it myself so I can't give any sort of review yet, but I will try and remember to do so once I have. :)

Happy reading!

Edited by Kindred Katt

Any comments yet?

Just downloaded it and read the poem at the start - made me chuckle lol But keep me posted! I'm making my way through Robert C. Clarke's Marijuana Botany at the moment and if the feedback on this one's good, then I might line this one up for my next read. Cheers for the suggestion Katt :)

Brownies. ^_^