Buying a vaporizer

I personaly don't like them , I have always smoked bongs and blunts and I don't think that people that have smoked bongs for a long period of time tend not to be happy or satisfied buy a vape, I know I am not allone on this , as not too many of my friends smoke with a vape at all

I am in no way arguing the health side I personaly wish I could be pleased with toking on a vape but to me it just isn't right, If however I was to come to a site as a non smoker or a person who doesn't smoke allot and investigated it, as at least one person in this thread did then I would most likely have chosen to go a vape straight off the bat for health reasons

I suggest starting off with a cheap little $20 vape. Looks like a light bulb, light, small, and a nice little introduction to it all. The only problem I have is that the rubber can start to burn if you keep the flame on it. I used to use the gas stove a lot and it burns your hand if you don't hold it right. But still, it's chaep and a nice intro into the magical world of vape. (Although I think the high is more cerebral and very pleasant, I still don't think the high is as big or as...how do I say it... WHAM BAM as a bong)