Buying a vaporizer

yeah there are many problems with the vapir, one of them is leakage. Someone posted a tutorial a while back on how to tape one up to get it working better. Personally if I pay $300 (or whatever they cost now) for a product I want the fucking thing to work properly without having to cover it with duct tape

:peace: :peace:

$220 for a Vapir, in fact. And the best money i've ever spent (though, no doubt the volcano is the best). Bugger worrying over the duct tape (i used masking tape :peace: ), if you can find a better vape than my Tape-Vapir for less, then lemme know :peace:

My lungs love me :ack: get off the bongs people :peace:

:toke: Hi all, to all the crew that do or dont or would like to vaporize there weed , this is only my opinion so please dont take offence, :toke: :peace: i did a lot off reserch on vaporizers befor i chose the [Volcano Vaporizer,] and a lot of the cheap ones will burn ya weed as well as vaporizing ya weed, :peace: no good for ya if ya dont want smoke with ya vapor, [1] the volcano vaporizer can only heat the weed to vaporizes it temps, between [130 celsius] and [226 celsius,] any higher temp and the weed will burn, [2] and it will not leak like some other vaporizers, check some of the threads on this site,i have a [12 volt] to [240 volt] inverter to run my volcano on my car battry when i go camping, I fined that vaporizing my weed kills the pain in my back a lot better than smoking or bonging , because the vaper, is strait [THC] I SUPOSE, :toke: :toke: if you go to[ everyonedoseit.com ] and look up vaporizers you will fined all the info you will need, [PM] me if ya would like to know some other good links for vapeorizer info. A lot of vapse have a set haet setting so if you dont like the taste on that heat setting you can not ajust the temp , if you get one make sure you can ajust the temp, Cherrs, an may ya mull bowl always be full :toke: :)

I thought I'd add my 2c to the topic as my friend and I have recently been through the Vaporiser maze.

Between us we tried the original bubble dome type then a heat gun job then a Vaporwarez/Vapor brothers type and a Vapir air all with varying degrees of success but none really working well.

Recently however I purchased a Happy Vappy from www.happyvappy.com and I love it, I wouldn't give you 2 bob for any of the others I've used in comparison!

Couldn't be easier to use, no bags, temp dials (it's set at the optimal vap temp for pot already) or whips and no glass to worry about when you're blasted. Just pull the mouthpiece off drop in a pea sized chunk (you don't mull it at all) pop the mouthpiece back on wait 20secs and sip away. They say 1 pea sized bit will last 30 mins before you need to replace it, I find it's more like 10-15 mins myself but that could be me being a hog lol

The temp is spot on and no matter how long you leave the piece in the machine it won't burn, the vap doesn't even need to be turned off (mine only gets turned off to move it from room to room), you can even walk away after loading it and come back later to find the pot hasn't been wasted it only vaporises when you suck on it :peace:

Hi all,I am keen to buy a vaporizer but am not sure which one to get, or where I can get one in Australia. I've found quite a few American sites selling them, but that would mean getting some sort of electricity plug converter. So could anybody provide some suggestions? I know pen vaporizers at vaporwizard are good. Internet sites would be good. Thanks.

What type of vaporizer did you want to buy? I had a desktop one and got bored fast but my pen vaporizer is amazing :egyptdance:

Edited by Ganjastar