help with leaf problem

hey guys and gals just wondering if i could get some help im having problems with the leaves on my lsd mainly top ones and mid range one are goin yellow and getting rust spots/ dying burning? the pineapple chunk is growing with out any dramas and both run of same rez . its starting to go to the leaves near the bud but can only see it if you grab a leaf and look closely i can see little rust spots starting my temps in the tent are max 28 and low as 26.5 nutes 1.0 to 1.2 ec. i flush once a week with bout 30 l to flush with tip old stuff out put new water in ajuust ph then run for 12 hours then tip out and start new batch of nutes . me and the mrs thought i might of been the heat a few weeks back when i didnt have a cool tube but the thing is its only on the lsd. iv done some research on nute and disease and cant really pin point it down to one. any help will be much appreciated as this might be me last grow for the year. forgot to add im in hydroton clay balls .

heres the pics

post-40154-0-98164500-1340981879_thumb.jpg

post-40154-0-19651500-1340981948_thumb.jpg

post-40154-0-10494400-1340982014_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stix87

wouldn't worry much mate , i thought i out right killed my lsd , even bongons were a bit ruff looking .. lol

she , is a typical lady mate , very fussy . i ended up not feeding her canna and all the biz , just used ozi grow juice @ 5 ml per l ..

so could be a bit hot , ventilation or nutes .. or simply sharing with some other bitch ..

ev

lol Ev fussy pussy =) , I get the same thing on the PC in flower, as the leafs turning yellow and the plants sucking the sugars out of em, and ya running em hard on the nutes/ PK, I get these rusty lookin patches.

Its never hurt em, I just wait until the leaf is too pale to give the plant anymore and whip her off, if it snaps by itself..at the stem , if not I cut fan stalk about 1-2 inches from the stem.... prevents diseases entering the plant. I regularly go around the base of me plants and bits off that look sick. Sometimes on leaves like that, just use clean scissors and cut off the offending part, leaving the rest of the leaf to do its job.

Peace. Nibbler.

hey back again been thinking bout it and did more research few hours and im starting to think its either cal or mg problem or both. i read some were that if using rain water there is goin to be less cal in the water compared to tap water wich might cause a few problems does this make any sense? also been told by hydro shop that i should be bumping my ec up to 1.8 + but im currently runnning it at 1.0 to 1.2 ec with 2 massive plants in 1 40 litre tube. i will get to the bottom of this :bongon: :bongon: