Male/Female selection and seed production (Project Blueberry)

Cheers everybody, theyre coming along .... the photography doesnt do these males justice ... more photos will come .... but these are some i have selected so far ..... I wasnt going to take a tonne of photos of males ..... i culled most of the males now ... these remain ...

Fathers .....

The dj bb x bmr mutant reject .... evidence of dj's bb ;) ... (also note.... bmr father leaf growth - weird...)

mutant

peace'

Hi ind00, :hi: Them girl's sure are looking shit hot mate as always.

You should get some really good medical strain's from this breeding you are doing.

They look so happy them girl.

Looking forward to seeing the end results from your hard work mate.

So much for all the good genetic's only being in America what a load of crap.

Just because we live in the country call {DOWN UNDER} dont mean we dont grow good quality cannabis.

Some people have there head so far up there Arse they will never see the light of day again.

Keep up the good work ind00 an like I said Im really looking forward to seeing the end result's of your hard labour.

Dont ever stop growing or breeding them kindda girl's ind00.

Regard's from That Old Dog Dingo-2008. :bongon:

Thanks for the words of encouragement dingy, thanks aswell hop :) ..... The problem with a lotta yanks is they always let their ego speak volumes ..... Wait until oz's laws change and are similiar to california's .... we'll see who is churning out hte killer genetics then, we have great land for it :up: .... I see a bright future for australia's canna industry .... once the pollies take their heads out of their asses one day .... looking forward to seeing buds form on the girls ..... theyre in early flower now .... far less than 1week bloom .... I'll post some photos in a week or so .... of the girls and the males... as for the good luck with plump buds...... I dont care about yield at all anymore, not one iota ..... cause i can sog .... regardless of the dj bb having decent yield.... a good plant is worth sog'ing....

Cheers'

Edited by ind00rcultiv8r

Hey IndOO =), Mate yield aint everything...I'd rather have a great tasting, good THC content smoko, that a whole heap of buds that taste like camel scrotum. lol

The Sog is the best way to grow for yield in the shortest amount of time anyway, I reakon you'll smash it =).

You spot on mate, there's guys in Australia sitting on some incredible genetics and doing their own breeding, just hard to get recognition in the mainstream when cuffs come with it.

Grow well mate. peace. Nibbler.

yeah, i dont think im one of those doing awesome breeding .... but i know i'd give it more of a shot if the laws were different ...... Fuck the laws ... as the last great president of the unites stated said ... aside from jfk ..... if a law is unjust the people should not just be entitled to disobey it ... they should be obligated to do so .... imagine if we were all disobedient they cant lock us all away right ...

peace'

Edited by ind00rcultiv8r