Broken Lives - Estelle Blackburn

Maynard

I'm not really sure if this sort of writing ( sort of documentary in a novel form) interests anyone, but I recently read it and thought it was quite worth it. Those of you in Perth, maybe other states too would possibly have seen John Button on the News last year and his winning of a court case. He was wrongfully jailed for the hit and run of his girlfriend, and spent some time in jail for it. This was mainly down to (suprise suprise) a couple of corrupt policemen. Anyway....I went to a couple of talks that Estelle did, and one with John Button and the amount of background that Blackburn searched through etc. If anyone is interested go and look for the book. You will read and then question so many of the action taken by the different parties...Well worth it in my opinion:D

Maynard

P.S There was a series on ABC "The Sharknet" based loosely on the life of Eric Edgar Cooke....the killer of many in the Perth area one being Button's girlfriend, but it was crap :).... lol