Barneys Farm- Tangerine Dream Mutant Bud Fan Leaf.

dr. grinspoon isn't bindi weed aka mongyweed (cannabis australis)

Mate your name may be MongyMan but mongy is the duckfoots mutant a/b/c type shit, where as bindi weed/dr. grinspoon have a totally different growth pattern to the mongy and any other strain, plus they have an extremely high THC content. Need i say much more?

Mate your name may be MongyMan but mongy is the duckfoots mutant a/b/c type shit, where as bindi weed/dr. grinspoon have a totally different growth pattern to the mongy and any other strain, plus they have an extremely high THC content. Need i say much more?

No, dont say anymore ..... no offence intended but you are so far off the mark its not funny ... dr. grinspoon is Barneys Farm heirloom pure sativa, unrelated to abc, bindi, mongy

:peace:

• Upvote 1

No, dont say anymore ..... no offence intended but you are so far off the mark its not funny ... dr. grinspoon is Barneys Farm heirloom pure sativa, unrelated to abc, bindi, mongy

:peace:

From personally growing bindi weed for years and then finding out a seed bank was marketing a similar looking plant named Dr. Grinspoon i decided to give them a try. And what you know the strain is exactly the same! Same smell, growth and narcotic effect. So what they coin "heirloom pure sativa" is actually bindi weed.

And i do admit i have no experience with the abc or ducksfoot as those genetics seem to be more for looks then actual THC and CBD content, so why waste the time and effort? Also Mongy may claim he is the discoverer but that is just like saying James Cook discovered Australia, when the Aboriginals had been here for tens of thousands of years and Dirk Hartog beat him to it by a hundred years or so. Hence the abc had been around, this dude just took advantage of bragging/naming rights.